Some of my goals for 2009 include, but are not limited to:
- Get tattooed by my wife
- Record the first Gholas full length and release it
- Graduate from Graduate school with my Master's
- Write my first novel
- Less Quantity, More Quality
- Write 100 reviews this coming year for SPB
- Write 12 articles for SPB
- Go on at least one vacation where I leave the tri-state area
- Write this blog regularly
- Get My brother to write his novel
Some of those look daunting, particularly getting my brother to write his novel as he is lazy. Even now, I look at that list and ask myself what the hell am I thinking trying to do all of this this year. But, that is why they are goals...things to shoot for completing.
Are these ridiculous? Who knows? I would have these goals regardless of if it was a New Year or not so maybe they would not seem that way in this case.