Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Graduate Class

Yes, another intellectual hurdle to conquer is just getting started. During my last class, I suffered a pretty serious nervous breakdown which combined with severe anxiety attacks almost destroyed my life. Now, I am continuing to pick up the pieces and mending. So, it is with some trepidation, much determination, and the end in sight that I tackle the one of the final four classed which I need to complete to obtain my Masters of Information Systems.

We'll see how I hold up this time around, but I do think that my mental health is in better shape to handle the stress and work. Combine all of this with my terrible overachieving academic career (a 3.93 GPA currently in grad school), and my main emotion is one of excitement. The end is in sight...at least for now. I have not decided what, when, where, or how I am going to do my Ph D; but first things first.

No comments:

Post a Comment