Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fissures

I am embarking on a new musical endeavor in addition to Gholas in the coming weeks. It is basically going to be my exploration of more ambient and mellow sounding music. No, this will not be pop music at all; but those who know me and my obsession with Angels of Light, Swans, Jesu, and more recently Nadja may recognize those influences. Some random friends and bandmates more than likely will pop up from time to time to join in the fun, but who knows what will actually happen; that is the fun of this.

My first public performances will be happening at the end of this month, actually April 24th; so, it will be a challenge to polish up the material that I have by then. This will be a new experience as I have never stood on my own in music. Keep an eye out for dates and sounds forthcoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment