I am one of those people which compiles lists, partially because of my writing for an online music publication, but I would totally be lying if I said I would not make them otherwise. It just feels like something that needs to be done. Regardless, these lists really are trivial but can be fun at times. Here is my top 10 list of things that happened to me this year.
- Realizing how amazing my wife is
- Band putting out record
- Spending time with my cats (Their antics are the stuff of legend in our home)
- Having my own home
- Having Good friends
- Hearing of friends' (John and Jen) families growing
- Seeing friends' families getting started
- Getting to know family members better
- Seeing the sunset on the Pacific Ocean
- Experiencing some of Southern California
Honorable Mentions include:
Seeing the Night Marchers in a Mummers hall
Blasting the Night Marchers in the car with my wife...particularly their song "Open Your Legs"
Seeing Dave with short hair