Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Has It Really Been 10 Years?























Has it truly been ten years? This is blowing my mind right now. This record devoured me for the three to five years following its release as I pseudo religiously traveled all over to see Bane play these songs. Give Blood means a great deal to me personally.

I know I know, I do not normally hype hardcore records here, but I could probably fill a book with my experiences related to this album (no joke).




This is just one of the many times that I have seen these guys while they toured the hell out of the record.


Well, Triple B Records is re-issing Give Blood on vinyl.

Here are some details:

it's FINALLY here! pre-orders for the 10 year anniversary pressing of Bane's infamous GIVE BLOOD are now up! there are 3 colors available for purchase on our site. 1 color will be exclusively available through Equal Vision.
This LP comes complete with a high quality gatefold embossed sleeve and a 16 page 11x11inch full color insert booklet.


Pre-order here

No comments:

Post a Comment