Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Angel Eyes "Midwestern" Is Up for Pre-Order


















I haphazardly stumbled upon Angel Eyes when I picked up their second or third release ...And For A Roof A Sky Full Of Stars for review (see that here). I picked up their other recording that I could find, Something To Do With Death, not long afterward due to my hard to beat obsession with find every recorded bit by a band once I decide that I like them.

Now, I had not head much from this outfit recently, until I saw the preorder info for their new album, Midwestern. I am definitely excited to hear where this record leads the band following their first few records. Check it out...it reminds me of what a post rock type band would sound like if they really loved Ennio Morricone; and for added measure, the fact that they are named after a character from the Man with no name trilogy (and a Lee van Cleef character at that ) should be reason enough.

Pressing info and ordering info below:


Now Mylene Sheath has several different package deals as well as this on CD and such here

No comments:

Post a Comment