Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes, that Serious...

Busy, Busy, Busy

Full swing with lots of happenings and little time to actually think. Maybe this is solely a perception that I have right now, but it is a strong impression that is pretty pervasive in how my time is occupied. Somehow, my time management skills are working pretty well right now and almost in a habitual way, which is actually scary. Ah well, I guess that is something I have to resign myself to being able to do.

Only a month left for this term of graduate school and I have to say it will not be a moment too soon. Right now, I am falling behind in house work, both inside and soon to be outside as the weather is warming up around here.

Nadja is my latest musical obsession, and good thing that the duo has a full slate of a bagillion releases coming out soon. Their split, Primitive North, with A Storm of Light is awesome, and I can't wait to get the records in my hand. If interested, check out Robotic Empire and their webstore to purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment