Friday, March 6, 2009

Pseudo Existential Crises...and not Wanting to Work

So, my second Graduate class has started, and boy is the work load intense, a marked contrast to the last class. I would be lying if it did not cause me a great deal of anxiety over the last several days; combine that with the work situation, and I am exhausted by the thought of it all. The class workload probably is no big deal, but the difference in the two is such a shock. I had a great deal of hope that this class would be similar to the last one in every way; in fact, that would have been more than ideal.

Oh, well, time to suck it up and get to work. I find myself letting go and thinking just a little more than five weeks to go and then a break. 

A break? I am really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment